42.FOURTYTWO 42: USP Workshop

42

UNDER MAINTENANACE. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR TAGBOARD





























Photo credits: vulcanccit

Sunday, June 8, 2008

USP Workshop

Ok, so I thought it was from 8.30 to 5.30, but it so totally was not. In fact it was like from 8.30 to like 1? That's like a totally whole world of difference. Anyway, it's quite cool in fact. Totally awesome. Very nice indeed. Predominantly RI and NY students, I'm the loner from RV. And the instructors were totally friendly, and especially funny when one of them defined the emo uniform: thick black rim glasses, converse flat based shoes, tight black skinnies and black t-shirt featuring an obscure, independent rock band. HAHAHAHA. Everyone may not be blonde but there was certainly no communication problem, between them, that is. For me, it's rather a frequent-kinda-thing.
Guess they're from Arizona Uni, and I don't think Cheers has an outlet there - it's more of a local phenomenon. If you don't get what I'm saying, go NUS or Ngee Ann Poly and it'll be sufficient. Another thing is that the walls made it look like Basic and I was sitting so straight and kept reminding myself that it's in fact far from Basic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home