42.FOURTYTWO 42: USP (2)

42

UNDER MAINTENANACE. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR TAGBOARD





























Photo credits: vulcanccit

Sunday, June 15, 2008

USP (2)

Overall it was fun. And Katie May is super - triple major in the States: Biology, Theatre and Creative Writing. o.o Anyway, we went to a nearby park (still in NUS) and found a spot each to stay rooted there to write a short creative piece. I confess I wasn't really rooted. But anyway, my is sort of trivial conpared to what NYians and RIians and JC students are capable of. Especially the vocabulary they have. Stunning. Now there's a new vocab king. Can't remember his name - I just know he always wears black sweaters to class.
Then we had to choose a line we liked best from our pieces and randomly combine to form a cooperative poem. And it made sense! o.o I thought initially that it was just for laughs but o.o it actually made sense. There was even a constant imagery and foreshadowing of events!
Ok I shall stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home