42.FOURTYTWO 42: People

42

UNDER MAINTENANACE. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR TAGBOARD





























Photo credits: vulcanccit

Saturday, May 17, 2008

People

I know some people are trying to know me by knowing me from other people they already know. They don't have the courage to speak to me. I seriously don't know why.
So let me officially announce to the whole wide world: I am a human being. A normal one. Unique but still normal.
Anyway, I don't like this kind of people. What's wrong with them? Getting to know only through their friends and the internet, never face-to-face. Worst thing is, they don't even communicate on the net. They just add me to see what I'm doing (which, sad to say, not very much on the net anyway - boohoo for them). They are weird, funny people.
That's society for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home