42.FOURTYTWO 42: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Day 4, 2337hrs

42

UNDER MAINTENANACE. SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR TAGBOARD





























Photo credits: vulcanccit

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Day 4, 2337hrs

So here I am, in front of a computer at Huyh Anh Hotel (I think it's spelt like this). It's been very rewarding - the CIP and the experience and the shopping! Bargained so much especially at the Night Market where all hell and temptations broke lose. Bought bogshorts, singlets, souvenirs and other stuff. Exchanged for 2.1 million dong, now left with 1.3 million ++. That's a saving king standard already - some even went to change for more dongs, now left like 20 000. But actually if I were to convert the 1.3 back to SGD then it's very not worth it. Think about it - free commission for both sides! =(

And I realised a new habit - sleeping on bus rides. I will always tend to sleep and seem very moody, but on the streets and at night it's a different thing ... haha. And my faithful Samsung MP3 - always with me. Let's hope it stays that way - at least until the end of this trip (aka tomorrow at around 12nn). Im lovin' it yeah (the last word added to prevent infringement of copyright).

Anyway, off to sleep now ... or am I? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home